Visual & Motion Designer II @ New Engen
June 2018 - Present • Seattle, WA
• Work agency-style with teams of marketers to plan and design ad campaigns
• Design and launch video and static creative optimized for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat, Twitter, and Google Display Network for a variety of clients large and small.
Global Freelance Visual Designer
July 2017 - Jun 2018 • Remote
I traveled through Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, and Australia and worked with a variety of clients to produce logos, prints, videos, and websites - best time of my life.
Visual Designer & Branding Lead @ BW Health
February 2017 - June 2017 • Atlanta, GA
• Developed and managed product brand and B2C sales strategy
• Designed and implemented a new e-commerce website using HTML/CSS, Shopify, and Webflow
Design & Branding Lead @ ThermalTech
July 2016 - January 2017 • Merida, Mexico
• Managed a B2C sales funnel strategy from customer attraction to fulfillment.
• Built and managed and e-commerce website using Ecwid and Webflow.
• Launched a new line of jackets with a 250% improvement on e-commerce sales over 6 months versus projected sales goals.
July 2014 - June 2016 • New York, NY
• Tasked with developing a technical web strategy for capturing, managing, and converting leads
• Re-branded entire product portfolio, rebuilt online platforms using HTML/CSS, Webflow, Hubspot,
• Re-focused our social content to generate 8,000+ leads from our student market
• Managed a volunteer force of 35+ marketing student leaders on campuses and their respective
teams to success and managed 80+ student leaders across conferences and events
April 2011 - December 2013 • Columbia, MO
• Full-time internship in the summers and part-time during the academic year.
• Specialized in content production: Audio-visual, print, web, and textile.
• Produced over 200 shirt designs, 2 custom-made planners, and over a dozen motion graphics.
Interdisciplinary Studies: Design, Communication, & Geography @ The University of Missouri
Autumn 2010 - Spring 2014 • Columbia, MO